cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Adding value to WS-RM feature
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:27:49 GMT
Hi Aki,

CXF follows the WS-RM 1.0 specification in using the 2004/08 WSA
namespace. Unfortunately, most other implementations use the 2005/08
namespace (including Metro, and I believe Axis2/Sandesha is the same). I
think this was driven by interoperability testing with Microsoft's WCF.

So I'm adding the option to allow for users who want to interoperate
with other stacks.

   - Dennis