cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Adding value to WS-RM feature
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:57:17 GMT
I'm trying to add an addressing namespace value to the WS-RM feature
configuration, to allow switching to the recommendation namespace (since
using the submission namespace makes WS-RM fail interoperability with
other implementations). I'd like to have something like this:

<wsrm-mgr:reliableMessaging>
<wsrm-mgr:addressingNamespace>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing</wsrm-mgr:addressingNamespace>
</wsrm-mgr:reliableMessaging>

but I can't seem to get this (or variations) to work. Adding the element
to wsrm-manager-types.xsd and wsrm-manager.xsd and rebuilding doesn't
make anything obvious happen. How do I do this?

   - Dennis

--

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>