cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Startup speed, XML, etc.....
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 23:28:49 GMT
Sounds interesting. I am currently working on the camel-servlet module
and thought about the same thing.
At the moment in camel servlet: is used to indicate a servlet based
server. While jetty: is used for a jetty based.
I thought to use only http and choose based on full url with server
(jetty) or without (servlet).

For the moment my focus is on removing the timing problem when creating
a servlet in web.xml and a endpoint in spring.
I also solved it with a HttpRegistry. Unlike in CXF servlets and
consumers both register with it and it connects both.
So this works a bit like the whiteboard pattern.

Btw. I think at the moment in CXF we use the whiteboard extender to
register the osgi http servlet.
The problem with this is that it runs only with pax web. Should we do
something about this?

Christian

--
----