cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: drop ant build.xml files for samples requiring extra stuff.....
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 03:54:16 GMT

There's another option I just thought of:

Remove all the ant things from all the CURRENT samples.  Then add a single
"antbuild" sample that is pretty much just "hello world", but would show how
to setup wsdl2java and such from within ant.   That limits the ant exposure to
a single, dedicated sample.    That could probably cover Eric's and my concern
about people that DO want to use ant, but pretty much keeps it away from the
examples that we maintain and promote.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp