cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Google Summer of Code ideas....
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:39:32 GMT

I know it's still winter and some of us still have a lot of snow on the ground
so summer seems very far off, but Google Summer of Code is beginning to
startup for this year.

Last year, we had 3 projects the have produced excellent results for CXF.  I'm
definitely hoping we can have another successful summer of coding.   However,
to achieve that, we need ideas.   :-)

If you have any ideas, please feel free to propose them on this list.
However, we'll also need to get them into JIRA and have a "gsoc2011" label
added to them.    I'm going to go through some of the JIRA's and add the
label, particularly for some of the ideas we had for last year.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org