cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Michalec <andrzej.micha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SeachConditionBuilder for CXF JAX-RS clients
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:24:46 GMT
> Just FYI, I'm updating FiqlParser for the date format be configurable (via
> context properties) because we can expect dates in all sort of formats,

Sergey, FIQL RFC draft explicitly states the only date format which is XML
Schema dateTime
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-2-20010502/#dateTime). Nevertheless
I am ok with such relaxation and customized date formats as long as we keep
defaults as in spec.

> Hope it won't interfere with your refactoring (the hiding of query()),

I am fine, I am going to do that this weekend, so I will update to head and
move on.

cheers,
-andy.