cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Michalec <andrzej.micha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SeachConditionBuilder for CXF JAX-RS clients
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 21:58:48 GMT
> sorry, I'm not following :-) We have PrimitiveSearchCondition which wraps
an
> expression like "a==2".
> [...]

I spent an hour trying to recreate that problem and actually I confused
myself because I am not able to do so :) When I started working on search
condition builder I did a little play with FiqlParser and
SimpleSearchCondition and found problems I described. I was sure I did
update to head revision. Anyway, then I trashed these files as irrelevant to
our fluent interface case, but I remembered in back of my head troubles I
reached and tested. Now I have neither idea nor time to figure that out
especially that it is really working! I think it is your refactoring to
PrimitiveSearchCondition that get rid of problem I faced. Well... feeling
shamed a bit I am happy at the same time that the code is really stable.

I am going to revert these changes in minutes and then tune up
SearchConditionBuilder as we agreed.

cheers,
-andy.