cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 07:31:04 GMT
+1

Jeff

On Feb 16, 2011, at 6:53 AM, Glen Mazza wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> Here's a vote to make Dennis Sosnoski a committer on the CXF project.  Of course we all
know Dennis from his extensive IBM developerWorks articles[1] on web services, which has allowed
him to provide many substantive responses[2] to user list questions.  He's also reported,
and increasingly, provided bug patches[3], particularly in necessary areas such as WS-RM where
we don't have many experts/enthusiasts.

> He is already an Axis2 committer but with the inactivity of that project along with his
increased footprint here on CXF (as well as the ongoing efforts to put his JiBX in CXF) I
think it would be cool to bring him officially on the team.  As you can see from his JIRA
activity stream[3] his Apache contributions have been almost exclusively with CXF for the
past 13 months or so.