cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Pieper, Aaron" <Piep...@Pragmatics.com>
Subject RE: Typo in LoggingInInterceptor constructor?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:44:53 GMT
Ha ha no problem, Glen :) thanks for incorporating my change.

- Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza [mailto:gmazza@talend.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 10:48 AM
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Typo in LoggingInInterceptor constructor?

Fixed on 2.3.2 and upcoming 2.4.  Also, I checked the official CXF
treasury ($0.00), sorry no money for the Monster drink.

Thanks,
Glen

On 09.02.2011 14:40, Glen Mazza wrote:
> Hmm, seems like the CXF team owes Aaron a Monster energy drink (unless
> he's become partial to other beverages).
>
> Glen
>
> On 09.02.2011 14:00, Pieper, Aaron wrote:
>> Is there a typo in the LoggingInInterceptor(String,String)
constructor?
>> It seems to inaccurately call super(id, id) instead of super(id,
phase).
>> I'm looking at r1058274 which appears to be the latest:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/

cxf/interceptor/LoggingInInterceptor.java?revision=1058274&view=markup

--
Glen Mazza
Software Engineer, Talend (http://www.talend.com)