cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF as Services router
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:17:51 GMT
Redirecting to the users list.

Can you please ask the question again, I can't find the original question...
What is the criteria for the routing ? Is your web service
implementation needs to forward further ?
Or is it to do with choosing  which endpoint (among multiple co
located CXF endpoints) the current request should go to ?
thanks, Sergey