cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [onlist is fine!] Re: [offlist] Re: SOAP over JMS and CXF.
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:33:32 GMT
Hi All

I honestly don't understand why this thread hasn't died out yet.
IMHO (after rereading for the 3 time) what was meant to be a subtle
though a bit too over-elaborate remark involving the reference to the
Russian Tsar and the not so healthy core and which I read as an
attempt to protect the role of CXF in the SOAP-over-JMS thread, ended
up being seen nearly as a personal attack on Bill or RestEasy.

While a better phrase could've been used or simply not used at all, I
think the reference to the core needs to be taken in the context of
the phrase. I'm nearly sure there's some business book out there which
uses phrases like that. I misread his comment during the first read
and I didn't pay any attention to the number of RestEasy JIRAs
mentioned by Glen. RestEasy is a big and successful project and we all
know it's used extensively.

Glen shown a lot of respect to Bill by reviewing his book, and running
all the samples against RestEasy and contributing to the project by
creating JIRAs.

Sergey