cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Ehrensberger <aehrensber...@docfinity.com>
Subject Unmarshalling exception: NaN
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:22:28 GMT
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me out here...

We recently upgraded CXF from 2.2.3 to 2.3.1.  In doing so, it would appear
that some of our webservices have been broken in the process.

Specifically, the issue we're having is that our client is passing across a
field like <integerValue>NaN</integerValue>, which previously was being
processed fine and we didn't have issues.  However, it would appear that
now, we are throwing an UnmarshallingException.  Debugging through eclipse,
we see an error like...
DefaultValidationEventHandler: [ERROR]: Not a number: NaN
Location: line 49  - that class comes from jaxb-api jar

That said - any ideas what to look for or change?

Thanks,

Aaron