cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "uala.forums@gmail.com" <uala.for...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF as Services router
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:43:03 GMT

Hello, We want to utilize CXF as Services router. For Example I've
"ProviderA" and "ConsumerA" which are two independent systems. ProviderA
exposes the Web services (both restful and soap webservices) and ConsumerA
consumes the web services. We want to utilize CXF as service router in
between these.

Note that, we don't want to do any kind of wrapper implementations (wrapper
new java service class) in CXF. We just want to do a configuration job in
CXF (only XML changes). Also we don't want to introduce Camel.

Highly appreciate any help