cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [offlist again and no, onlist is not fine!] Re: [onlist is fine!] Re: [offlist] Re: SOAP over JMS and CXF.
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:49:53 GMT
Hi Glen,

I can understand that Jeff first sent you a private mail to tell you he
disaproved the tone of your mail.
I use the same practice at work. If I donĀ“t like someones actions and it
is a rather personal thing for me then I will not do
it in front of the team. Instead I meet with him in private and expect
things said there to be kept in private.

I know that in open source communities some rules are different but
sometimes things that work offline are also valid
for the online case.

Just my 2cent

Christian

--