cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Fwd: [offlist again and no, onlist is not fine!] Re: [onlist is fine!] Re: [offlist] Re: SOAP over JMS and CXF.
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 04:03:30 GMT
Jeff, I do not want you to send me any more emails off list, under any
circumstances.  If you have a problem with any email I send, send it
directly to the dev list.  If others agree with you, I'll go along with
it, and apologize, as I did earlier today.  If others disagree with you,
OK, then maybe you are going overboard.  That's it!  There's no reason
to go off list.

I just don't want to receive off-the-list emails from you.  Period.

Glen