cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] CXF Architecture and Architecture Documentation
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:15:15 GMT
Hi Eric,

yes this dicussion on the list is where the decisions are made. That
works well and should not be changed. What I would like to add is a kind
of summary that shows what the consensus was - of course with reference
to the original discussion. The problem with only doing this on the list
is that you have no place where you can easily find the decisions and it
sometimes is also a lot of work to read through all the posts and extract
the important information. So it is less about archiving and deciding
and more about accessability.

If there is no or not much interest by other committers in such a list
then I will just delete the page again. This only makes sense if we as a
community support it.

Christian

--
----