cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULTS] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:19:14 GMT
I'm counting 11 committer +1s:  myself, Willem, Jeff, Freeman,
Christian, Sergey, Tomasz (your Polish last name probably came in handy
for you here, Dennis :), Dan K, Alessio, Jim and Benson.  And no other
votes.

So the vote passes.  Welcome aboard, Dennis!

Dan, please give CXF commit privileges to Dennis (dsosnoski at apache
dot org).

Thanks,
Glen