cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject [VOTE] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:53:19 GMT
Hello Team,

Here's a vote to make Dennis Sosnoski a committer on the CXF project.
Of course we all know Dennis from his extensive IBM developerWorks
articles[1] on web services, which has allowed him to provide many
substantive responses[2] to user list questions.  He's also reported,
and increasingly, provided bug patches[3], particularly in necessary
areas such as WS-RM where we don't have many experts/enthusiasts.

He is already an Axis2 committer but with the inactivity of that project
along with his increased footprint here on CXF (as well as the ongoing
efforts to put his JiBX in CXF) I think it would be cool to bring him
officially on the team.  As you can see from his JIRA activity stream[3]
his Apache contributions have been almost exclusively with CXF for the
past 13 months or so.

Here is my +1.  As always the vote will be held for 72 hours.

Regards,
Glen

[1] http://tinyurl.com/4h2vp8y
[2]