cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java client generation error with WS-Trust
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:10:10 GMT
Actually, Kerek best to ask CXF questions on the users@cxf.apache.org
list (also on Nabble), which has virtually everybody on dev (for
internal development of CXF only) plus tons of users.

I think you're running wsdl2java with the "-validate" option, the error
below might be WS-I Basic Profile related and not an actual WSDL
syntactical error, so the wsdl2jva process should complete if you don't
use "-validate" option.  Of course, the WSDLs you create should not fail
the -validate option, but if you are provided the WSDL and it doesn't
completely follow the WS-I BP there may not be much you can do about it.

Anyway, you might not even need to run WSDL2Java on the below WSDL --
using CXF's stsclient[1] to access the STS may be sufficient for your needs.

HTH,
Glen

[1] http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-trust.html