cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache CXF > Commercial CXF Offerings
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 19:01:46 GMT
Sounds good for me.

What I would have imagined for a complete policy is how to handle other
pages and e.g. the mailing list. I think we could add to the policies
that promotion of products on other
wiki pages ist not allowed. Perhaps on the articles page links to
articles about cxf + products are also ok.

What do we expect on the mailing list? Are product announcements ok or
forbidden?

Christian

--
----