cxf-dev mailing list archives

From robert <rob...@gliesian.com>
Subject Re: WADLs
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:37:23 GMT

Thanks for the info... I'm still trying to figure some things out
though...

Looks like WSDLs for REST are supported with WSDL 2.0:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-restwsdl/.

So with REST... should the target be in using WSDLs (i.e. 2.0), WADLs,
or neither... or it depends?

And CXF doesn't support WSDL 2.0, correct?

-- Robert