cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IONA reference in a CXF namespace
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:34:35 GMT
On Wednesday 02 February 2011 9:03:07 am Glen Mazza wrote:
> Hi, we have an IONA reference in one of our namespaces:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/apidocs/constant-values.html#org.apache.cxf.tools.cor
> ba.common.ReferenceConstants.REFERENCE_NAMESPACE
>
> Can/should we switch that to something CXF specific?

Actually, I think it just needs to be removed.    This was to support some OLD
OLD stuff from before the code was submitted to Yoko, let alone CXF.   that
really is deprecated and anything now should be using the normal WS-A
EndpointReference things instead of that.

I'll remove the constant and run the tests and see what breaks.   :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org