cxf-dev mailing list archives

From robert <rob...@gliesian.com>
Subject Re: Splitting the packaging
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 18:32:18 GMT
I just located this issue:

Minimize CXF JAX-RS bundle

Should it be updated to reflect your changes?

-- Robert

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Sergey Beryozkin
<sberyozkin@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> CXF JAX-RS depends on cxf-api, cxf-rt-core, cxf-common,
> cxf-rt-transports-http and the xml binding.
>
> cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty is still required in some cases - JIRA is
> open;
>
> cxf-api has some WSDL-related interfaces and thus a wsdl4j dependency is
> still needed - two JIRAs are opened - one is to eliminate this dependency

Given that it must've been the 10th time I said we'd drop the wsdl4j
dependency :-) I just went ahead and applied the local changes I had
on my
laptop for a month, with a minor change. This was probably the most
complex
update, others will be much simpler

Cheers, Sergey