cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Kindler <jkind...@talend.com>
Subject Questions / comments about the setup.eclipse profile
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:23:16 GMT
Hi,

I've tried out the setup.eclipse profile for setting up my workspace for Helios and several
questions

 *   Is it by intention that the Checkstyle profile created is not activated by default ?
 *   Looks like the checkstyle setup could be simplified by styling once, then copying to
the alternate directory
 *   It looks like the copyright headers are not really externalized, but rather have been
copied into checkstyle / pmd / ... manually - is this intended?
 *   Looks like the PMD rules are not copied at all during setup. Again: bug or feature?
 *   Even if the pmd rules were copied, the workspace settings directory for pmd should have
".plugin" appended to its current name. Should this be solved (for backwards compatibility)
in the same way as for Checkstyle ?

Phew ... That's all for now. The list got longer than I expected ...

Cheers
  Jürgen
--
Jürgen Kindler