cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.3.2
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 03:59:03 GMT
I don't think a new vote is necessary, because as stated the vote covers
both portions.  So everyone has voted +1 and +1 up to Jim.

To be valid, a veto must have a justifiable reason, and Jim certainly
does have one for CXF 2.3.2 but not CXF XJC 2.3.2, so the latter can
still proceed (if desirable).  I would very much like to get CXF XJC
2.3.2 fixed so I don't have to keep taking out the JAXB 2.2 libraries
from my JDK when I try to make a build.  That said, I suspect Dan
wouldn't want to release one without the other, it's just that a second
vote isn't needed IMO.

Glen