cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject WS-RM integration test for server side
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 21:41:52 GMT
I've been working on writing integration tests that check WS-RM delivery
assurances on the server side, after seeing some problems in this area
when I tested using sample code
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cxf-dev/201101.mbox/browser).
I'm trying to use
systests/ws-specs/src/test/java/org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest as
a starting point, but since I want to check the message delivery to the
server I need a very different organization.

I'd like to add in- and out-message recorders to the greeterBus
configuration build by ControlImpl, which it looks like I should be able
to do in the passed-in configuration file, then run the service
in-process so that I can potentially access the recorders from the test
code. But how can I find the recorders from the test code?

It looks like I could get the BusFactory default bus setting after the
call to Control.startGreeter(), since it sets this to the
newly-constructed greeterBus, but I hate to rely on a side-effect like
this. Can someone suggest a cleaner way to handle this?

Thanks for any advice,

  - Dennis

--

Dennis M. Sosnoski