cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Interop problem between soap/jms spec support in cxf and camel jms
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 10:35:44 GMT
+1

That would be great. To keep compliant we could enable the interceptor
if no config is present. I will create an issue to track this.

Btw. Do you know why the interceptor is in the soap binding and not in
the jms transport? To me what it does sounds very jms specific.

Christian

>>> transportId="http://www.w3.org/2010/soapjms/"

--
----