cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Board report time....
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:57:26 GMT

I plan on submitting this at the end of the week.  Let me know if you have any
other updates:

Releases:
   2.2.12 was released
   2.3.1 was released
   2.3.2 is in final preparations (may be in voting by the time this report is
submitted)

New committers:
   Colm O hEigeartaigh was added as a committer
   Łukasz Moreń was added as a committer (GSoC Success!)
  Tomasz Opanovicz was added as a committer (GSoC Success!)
   7 PMC members that haven't been heard from in over 2 years were marked
emeritus.

Community update:

User and dev list traffic remains pretty steady and generally questions and
issues are answered promptly.

From an "outside the Apache Community" perspective,  3 different companies
added information (to make a total of 4) about commercial support, training,
and product options to the section of the CXF support page:
http://cxf.apache.org/support.html .  Not sure if that reflects possitively or
negatively.    :-)

No issues requiring board attention.

--