cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "phperret@gmail.com" <phper...@gmail.com>
Subject Registering a remote ws as an OSGi service
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:46:57 GMT

Sorry for posting on this list, but I get no answer on use list.

I have a remote service declared in an xml file:

___________________________________

<service-descriptions xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/sd/v1.0.0">
        <service-description>
                <provide interface="org.somewhere.services.ServiceImported"
/>
                <property name="osgi.remote.interfaces">*</property>
                <property
name="osgi.remote.configuration.type">org.apache.cxf.ws</property>
                <property
name="osgi.remote.configuration.pojo.address">http://somewhere/service?wsdl</property>

        </service-description>

</service-descriptions>

How can I verify/test that the resulting proxied service in the target OSGi
framework is correct ?
Is the log entry printed when the remote service is discovered a proof that
service has been imported correctly ?
How can I be sure ? Can I inject (iPOJO) the proxyfied service in my test ?

Thanks