cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Two way requests can get ahead of oneway requests ?
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:26:11 GMT
Hi

I've noticed, while working on my demo, that if a proxy executes two
operations, with the 1st one being a oneway operation, then sometimes the
server sees the 2nd operation being invoked first.

I can see why it is happening and obviously the server code should not make
any assumptions in this case, but can CXF at least make the best effort,
perhaps by increasing the priority of the server threads dealing with the
actual execution of oneway requests ?

Thoughts ?

Sergey