cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Nithya Sivasubramaniam <s.a.nit...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF-3129 and JUnit test cases
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 03:15:36 GMT
Hi,

I am looking at fixing some open issues in jira. I am new to CXF, so I
thought I would get started with some simple ones. I am currently looking at
defect 'CXF-3129 - wsdl2java: place @Generated annotation on generated
code'.

Since jaxb-xjc already has such an option (-markgenerated), I passed in this
option when CXF calls XJC. At first look, that seems to work. I still have
to test some more scenarios. I will create a patch with the fix and some
test cases soon. In the meanwhile, if anyone has any comments/suggestions on
how to go about this, please let me know. Maybe adding the @Generated
annotation can be made optional by having a flag in wsdl2java?

Also, I saw in the CXF website that one other area to contribute is by
writing junit test cases. Does anyone have any particular area in mind that
I can work on, that is also easy enough for me to get involved?

Thanks,
Nithya