cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest IBM DeveloperWorks article
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 19:53:11 GMT
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 14:40, Craig Tataryn <craiger@tataryn.net> wrote:
> That's great, his last article was very helpful at my last contract in saving me from
implementing using "Web Services Pack for WAS" (aka Axis)

Interesting statement. Dennis' last articles were all about comparison
between CXF, Rampart and Metro. However, although IBM uses Axis2 as
the basis for their JAX-WS support in WAS 7.0 and in the Web services
feature pack for WAS 6.1, they're not using Rampart at all, but have
their own WS-Security implementation...