cxf-dev mailing list archives

From aaa aaa <kayserpa...@gmail.com>
Subject wsdl2java version 2.3.1
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:19:38 GMT
Hello,

I am new to Apache CXF. I tried it few months ago with Apache CXF 2.3.0,
with a contract first approach.

Now that the version 2.3.1 is released, I used again the wsdl2java tools to
check for differences.
I encounter a compilation error on the generated Service class.

This come from the new features:

    public SwafeService(WebServiceFeature ... features) {
        super(WSDL_LOCATION, SERVICE, features);
    }
    public SwafeService(URL wsdlLocation, WebServiceFeature ... features) {
        super(wsdlLocation, SERVICE, features);
    }

    public SwafeService(URL wsdlLocation, QName serviceName,
WebServiceFeature ... features) {
        super(wsdlLocation, serviceName, features);
    }

I have resolved the problem by switching to a Java 7 JVM or deleting this
generated code.

It would be good to add a notification/warning on the wdsl2java tool page
and/or on the changelog. I think migration from Java 5 to Java 7 is a big
change that would deserve it.

Or maybe rather put an option in the wsdl2java tool to explicitly add or not
this new feature.

Regards,

Kayser