cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Is there anyway to enable gzip encoding works with SOAP over Java Message Service 1.0
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:24:00 GMT
Hi Willem,

Actually what my real concer  is the chapter 2.4 in the spec
2.4 The JMS Message Body
The contents of the JMS Message body MUST be the SOAP payload as a JMS
BytesMessage or TextMessage. † [Definition: A fault MUST be generated
with subcode unsupportedJMSMessageFormat when the arriving message
format is not BytesMessage or TextMessage. † ]

The bytes or characters of the JMS Message payload correspond to the
MIME format as indicated by the definition of the contentType
property. In this way, the SOAP node determines the proper formatting
of the SOAP payload irrespective of the underlying JMS message type,
and specifies an appropriate value for the contentType property which
describes it to the receiving SOAP node. Specifically, if the payload
is formatted as a MIME multipart message, then the first byte or
character encountered in the JMS Message body MUST be the start of the
MIME boundary for the start of the first part — what MIME Part One
[IETF RFC 2045] section 2.5 calls a "Body Part". † If the message is
formatted as "text/xml" or "application/soap+xml", then the first byte
or character of the JMS Message body MUST be the start of a conforming
XML document. †

Regards

Freeman

--