cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF and JIBX binding
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2010 12:53:32 GMT
Are you sure you can't obtain similar needed customization with JAXB[1]
(or XMLBeans or Aegis)?  With neither CXF nor Metro currently
implementing it, Jibx could not have much market share, so it is hard to
see how its use can be a "requirement".

Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/customizing_jaxb_artifacts

--