cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Request for feedback: Refactoring of HTTP client authentication
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 22:49:36 GMT
Ok .. I guess it is better to not mess with this feature. I will shortly
prepare another patch to
remove the dependency to HttpConduit from the HttpAuthSupplier. Instead
I will add AuthorizationPolicy.
So the interface is also usable for the proxy auth. It already seems to
work quite well for me.
I will post some more details in a separate thread.

Christian

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de