cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.1 in OSGi container (equinox)
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 02:00:37 GMT
To get all the CXF dependencies bundles to be OSGi ready is not an easy
thing, that is why ServiceMix spends lots of time to wrap the bundles
itself.

By using these bundles with Karaf will save lots of your time, and with
the Service CXF features you can install these bundles just by typing a
simple command line as Freeman had said before.

Willem

--
Willem