cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CXF 3.1 in OSGi container (equinox)
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:28:35 GMT
I read some days ago on Dan Kulp´s blog that Talend released the first
version of Talend Service Factory.
http://www.dankulp.com/blog/?p=285

The interesting thing for you is that it contains a complete osgi
container with Karaf and all dependencies for CXF.
That should make it much easier for you.

I also struggled for a while to get CXF running in an Eclipse RCP
GUI.  From what I learned you need the osgi ready dependencies and you
also have to tune the
starter as CXF needs some more current libs of java apis on the boot
class path.
(also see:
http://blog.springsource.com/2009/01/19/exposing-the-boot-classpath-in-osgi/)

Best regards