cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: DigestAuthTest is failing on 2.3.x
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:50:19 GMT
Hi Sergey,

I wrote the test but it was not correct. I write the digest auth token
from a hashmap. The test compared the result string with an expected
string. Seems for hashmap this is not always working.
So I corrected the test by parsing the token into a map and comparing
two maps. That seems to work reliably.

Btw. Before there was no real test of DigestAuth at all. I would like to
also create an integration test for digest auth. Does anyone have a good
idea how to do this? Is it possible to start embedded jetty with digest
auth?

Best regards

Christian

--