cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Latest IBM DeveloperWorks article
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 04:22:17 GMT
On 12/09/2010 04:18 PM, Johan Edstrom wrote:
> Admittedly that thread was more entertaining.

:-)    Well, you won't see me discussing this most recent article on the
Axis2 list.

And yes, I've found Andreas to be very fair in his assessments and
against misleading people, even when the misleading statements are in
favor of a project he's personally involved in. That said, I agree that
discussing WAS on this list is rather far afield - though it would be
interesting all around to see how the current IBM security code
performance compares to WSS4J.

  - Dennis