cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Is there anyway to enable gzip encoding works with SOAP over Java Message Service 1.0
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:13:25 GMT
Hi Freeman,

I think as there is no Content-Encoding/Accept-Encoding "JMS Message
Properties" defined in the specs, we are safe to extends the gzip
support in soap over jms.

If the server doesn't support the gzip encoding, CXF client can adjust
itself, as this extension is not in the spec.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Willem