cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF and JIBX binding
Date Sat, 01 Jan 2011 19:44:08 GMT
On Friday 31 December 2010 2:05:47 am Laurent Mignon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want use CXF in my own projects. Since I need some flexibility on how my
> java objects are serialized to XML, the use of jibx for the binding is a
> requirement.
> What's the status of the current GSoc proposal?

It's kind of sitting on a branch in my local git repo right now (just pulled
from the GSoC project, no changes).   I was hoping to get some time to work on
integrating it better, but haven't so far.   I think I needed some help from
Dennis to get a new JiBX release out, but that may have already happened.   I
don't really know.

> Can I help to finalize its integration in a future version?

I'd love any help. :-)   If you wanted to fork the git repo on github and work
together as a quick start to get it updated to work with the latest trunk
code, that would be a HUGE help.  I'd like to get this in for 2.4.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org