cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any idea why ws.rm.ServerPersistenceTest fails from time to time?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 15:17:01 GMT

On Thursday 09 December 2010 2:55:25 am Christian Schneider wrote:
> In the current jdk15 build the ServerPersistenceTest failed:
> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/A-F/view/CXF/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK15/org.
> apache.cxf.systests$cxf-systests-ws-specs/1550/testReport/org.apache.cxf.sy
> stest.ws.rm/ServerPersistenceTest/testRecovery/
>
> In this build it could have to do with a change someone made. On windows
> I have this test failing about half the time I do builds on my machine.
> So I guess it could be a timing issue.
> Does anyone have an idea what the cause is?

I haven't figured it out yet either.   It's about 30% failure for me, but I
haven't been able to reproduce it in eclipse at all or when I just run "mvn -
Dtest=ServerPersistenceTest".   Thus, I'm not sure if it's a timing issue or a
cleanup issue.   My gut feeling is the later.   I'm wondering if some test
that SOMETIMES runs before it leaves a derby database in a bad state or
something.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org