cxf-dev mailing list archives

From bisior <lukasz.no...@vsoft.pl>
Subject CXF 3.1 in OSGi container (equinox)
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:50:19 GMT

Hi,

Can someone explain me how to run CXF 3.1 in OSGi container? The manifest of
cxf-2.3.1.jar looks OK, but there are a lot of missing libraries in the lib
directory of the distribution. Finally I have managed to find and resolve
all missing constraints, but then CXF had some class loading issues.

Maybe CXF is not supporting OSGi fully at the moment? If it suports OSGi
some tutorial is must have thing for the developers.

BR,
Ɓukasz