cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing WSDLEndpointFactory interface
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:53:20 GMT
Hi

I've been working on a CXF JAX-RS demo recently and after being forced to
add a wsdl4j dependency to a basic JAX-RS server I decided to give it a go
and
fix CXF-3021 [1].

The 'fix' is to remove a javax.wsdl.Port reference from WSDLEndpointFactory
interface and replace with a list given that the current CXF implementations
simply use it to get to the list of extensors.

While changing the interface is generally not something we can do IMHO in
this particular case it is warranted given that the http transport depends
on wsdl4j and also it is probably unlikely anyone uses a CXF
WSDLEndpointFactory directly. Just CC-ing to users to verify this claim.

Comments ?
Sergey

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3021