cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring of JAXRSInvoker to support CXF continuation better
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:49:46 GMT
Hi Willem

thanks for working on it. The patch looks fine.

Can you just explain please why the changes are needed given that
JAXRSContinuationsTest is passing at the moment.
I suspect it is because the (Camel) code which relies on the enhanced CXF
continuations code stresses the JAXRSInvoker differently, i.e, the suspended
invocation is not coming back through the JAXRSInInterceptor ?

cheers, Sergey