cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Discuss: CXFServlet and spring ApplicationContext
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 00:16:25 GMT
One thing I found is the spring DispatcherServlet:
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/api/org/springframework/web/servlet/DispatcherServlet.html

Could we simply use this servlet to route requests to our services and
have no own servlet at all? Spring uses this for their own remoting
protocols.

Best regards

Christian

--