cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring of JAXRSInvoker to support CXF continuation better
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:24:01 GMT
On 11/18/10 8:49 PM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi Willem
>
> thanks for working on it. The patch looks fine.
>
> Can you just explain please why the changes are needed given that
> JAXRSContinuationsTest is passing at the moment.
I just went through the JAXRSContinuationsTest, it doesn't test the
getSubResource part.

I found the issue by running the camel-cxf test of
CxfRsRouterTest.testGetSubResource()[1]

> I suspect it is because the (Camel) code which relies on the enhanced CXF
> continuations code stresses the JAXRSInvoker differently, i.e, the suspended
> invocation is not coming back through the JAXRSInInterceptor ?
No, the CXF continuations API is not change, I just changed the underlay
implementation. When continuation suspend is called, we need to recover
the stats of ResourceProvider and ServiceObject in the exchange to make
the JAXRSInvoker.invoke() method recallable.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-cxf/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/jaxrs/CxfRsRouterTest.java

--
Willem