cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy CXF WS package on JBoss
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:47:22 GMT
  Yes, this might be a classloading issue, however it's not that clear
to me the relationship with WSS4J here (sorry Dan ;-)
Anyway, which webservice stack is being used on the mentioned JBoss
5.1.0? (btw I assume it's the community AS version..?)
If the JBossWS-CXF stack is installed, you might want to simply avoid
bundling the cxf libs in your application, as they are already there in
the appserver. Alternatively you can probably try to isolate the
deployment classloader from the server, but that's not going to be a
trivial task at all.
If JBossWS-Native is being used, instead, you might be facing a
thirdparty library clash as Dan mentioned, so you might want to first
isolate the culprit lib and decide what to do once you've understood
what's actually happening.

Cheers
Alessio

--