cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dug myself into a pit switching from Simple to JAX-WS
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:32:57 GMT
This is all writing. The original Aegis implementation had a boolean,
initialized at setup of the binding, to control whether it wrote MTOM.
I didn't disturb that. I don't have any problem in principle with
making it look at a contextual property, give or take the fact that
the code in question isn't anywhere near an object that has them. So
I'll do one of these things when I address this.

Keep in mind that the following does work...

Map<String, Object> props = new HashMap<String, Object>();
        props.put("mtom-enabled", Boolean.TRUE);
        JaxWsServerFactoryBean svrFactory = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();
        svrFactory.setDataBinding(new AegisDatabinding());
        svrFactory.setProperties(props);
        svrFactory.setServiceClass(Analysis.class);
        svrFactory.setAddress(analysisServiceHttpURL);
        svrFactory.setServiceBean(analyzer);
        soapServer = svrFactory.create();

How hard could it be to make this 'magic' inside the JaxWsServerFactoryBean?